The Parents and Friends Committee (P&F) is a volunteer group who meet approximately once a month on a Wednesday evening in the school staffroom. The P&F committee are not just about fundraising. We also organise and facilitate many social and community events such as the Welcome Morning Tea, the BBQ at the opening of the school year mass, Mother's and Father's day stalls, student disco and the adults disco, all whilst having a lot of fun!
Vision Statement: Working together to raise funds which will be disbursed to our school community to help, support and nurture the best possible learning experience for our children.
Fundraising is a very rewarding and essential part of school life.
The purpose of the St Mary's Altona Parents and Friends Committee is to:
- Raise funds that will go directly towards improving our school community
- Organise a variety of social events
- Investigate and suggest new fundraising methods
- Be an avenue for providing a welcoming atmosphere to the school
- Have fun!
How can you help?
- You can come to our next P&F meeting and check it out.
- You can attend an occasional meeting, no need to commit to every month.
- We rely on the continued support of families in our school community to keep the Parents and Friends Committee going
Get in touch: email@example.com